Unread message: I'm Sorry My Love

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm Sorry My Love

My life was changed, turned, and twisted this night,
when I knew our friendship was shaken.

I know I was wrong, I know I messed up,
not once, not twice, not even thrice,
and that's why I'm sitting here typing this up.

I'm so sorry my love..........

And all I do is sit and think.....
Only about you without a blink
I really don't know why
but I'm sure it's because i still love you ..........

When the person you love seems to hurt you the most
and life isn't looking too bright,
you have to remember to forgive and possibly forget
because you know you're not always right,
and as human we are bound to err.

Your friendship is a gift
Oh so precious and so rare
Sometimes I take it for granted
Sometimes I do despair

Some days I say I love you
Some days I treat you bad
I say things you don't deserve

I don't quite know how,
To write what I must,
But on this one page,
I'll write what I trust.

I trust in you,
To keep me alive,
To pardon the past,
And forget the hurt

I am sorry that I hurt you ...
you are my best friend...
I still can't believe that our friendship faced a tragic test...

I owe you an apology...
and I guess this is the right time...
Just to say I'M SORRY

I love you so very much,
Even thou at times I do things that hurt,
I try so hard to hope that you always see,
How much you being in my life means to me,
I am sorry yet again for causing you such pain

I admit I made a mistake
Over stepping some boundaries
which made me look fake.

I always said I would never do the things I did,
and that is the reason it is so hard for you to forgive
I understand and feel
All the pain you feel

I'm sorry for the things I've done.
I'm sorry I can't be the best
I'm sorry I put you through hell.
I'm sorry for all the pain.
I'm sorry from head to toe.
I'm sorry from my heart, soul and mind
I'm sorry that I just want you to see.
That I don't want you to ever stop loving me.

And so i plead my love,
please reply with timeless words
Words that will smoothly take away
this pain and hurt away.

No comments:

Post a Comment